Here's an award I never thought I'd get.
I don't generally think of myself as a creative person so thanks to Iliana for reminding me that I am. In certain ways.
There's a fun meme that goes along with this award. Here goes:
7 things I did before
2. sleep late
3. go out on the weekends
4. wear short skirts
5. work full time
6. live in Chicago
7. watch tv regularly
7 things I do now
3. eat organically and locally if possible
4. look up old friends on Facebook
5. cannot imagine life without the internet
6. work part time, parent full time
7. volunteer at school
7 things I want to do
1. Travel more
2. Speak French
3. Live overseas for a time
4. Live to see my child as an adult
5. Read all the books in my library (ha!)
6. Learn photography
7. Host holidays at my house
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
2. Sense of humor
6. Parenting ability
7. Ability to put up with me
7 Favorite Foods
1. potato gratin
2. ice cream
3. duck breast
4. butter toffee
6. gin and tonic
7. a big salad full of veggies and some cheese
7 things I Say Most Often
1. Brush your teeth!
2. Pharmacy, may I help you?
3. Let's go, sister.
5. She's very active.
6. Thank you.
I am passing this award on to the following people. Remember, this is a no pressure award - participate only if you wish!
1. Carrie K for her cool knitting projects.
2. Simon for his amazing sketches.
3. Bookfool for her photographic artistry.
4. Nan for her photography, cooking and gardening.
5. Bermudaonion for her yummy looking recipes.
6. Elaine for her fantastically hilarious and imaginative writing.