It's amazing how balmy 18 degrees feels when you're used to 4 degrees!
I've been tagged by The Literate Kitten, so here you go:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Dating my husband
2. Working full-time
3. Living in Chicago in a studio apartment
4. Going to great restaurants and musicals regularly
5. Reading some, but not as much as now. We used to go on bookstore dates.
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Take my daughter to school
2. Go to the gym
3. Go to the dentist
4. Think about what I need to do for Christmas (a lot)
5. Go to work until 11pm
Sounds fun, no?
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
2. Move to a warmer climate
3. I'd love to be able to work somehow to promote a better way of eating in this country. That encompasses a lot.
5. Help underprivileged children with reading programs
5 things I'll never wear again
1. A bikini
2. Very high heeled shoes
4. Colored mascara (blue, for example)
5. A coat that's not warm enough (Remember, I'm in Minnesota)
5 favorite toys
1. Princess Monopoly
2. Card Games
3. Pink Ipod
5. My family! We love to get silly.
I won't tag anyone directly, but if you'd like to play, please do!