Well, this is a first! I've been tagged by Matt over at A Variety of Words for the "8 Things" meme.
The rules -
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have never colored my hair. I will when it starts becoming gray.
2. I keep moving westward; born in New Jersey, then to Pennsylvania, Ohio, College in Indiana, Chicago, Illinois, now in Minnesota. I've said that if I move west again, I'll skip the middle and go straight for the coast.
3. I am the eldest of 3 sisters. We all fit the stereotypical mold of eldest child, middle child, youngest child.
4. I'm very uncoordinated. In kindergarten I received one "U" or Unsatisfactory in bouncing a ball.
5. I am a pharmacist. I hate it when people find this out and proceed to tell me their list of medications and ask "Is that a good pill?".
6. I was in a sorority in college. I do not really fit the sorority mold at all, being an introvent. I'm still not sure how I wound up there.
7. My parents started talking about getting a divorce when I was in elementary school. It didn't happen until I was in college. That's a long time to live with 2 unhappily married people.
8. I drink Twinings Lady Grey tea every morning, regardless of the temperature outside.
I am supposed to now tag 8 other bloggers for this meme. I've had a hard time coming up with people who 1. I've 'met' in blogland, 2. have not already been tagged, 3. seem like they might be interested in this. I will tag:
Nan over at Letters from a Hill Farm
Lesley over at A Life in Books
Jill over at My Individual Take
Nutmeg over at Another Nutter