Sunday, August 30, 2009

We're Off to See the Wizard...

Well, okay, not the wizard. Can you guess?



We're headed off for next few days by car, then I'll be flying back since I have to work THE ENTIRE HOLIDAY WEEKEND starting Friday and except for Sunday when I may try to make my famous tomato sauce. And do all my family's laundry for the past week.

Then school starts and then I will be back to regular posting. BUT! I am scheduling a post of an about-to-be-released-book while I'm gone so stop by and check that out.

See you!

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm going to guess Chicago! I wish I could go too.

Ti said...

Have fun. It stinks that you have to work the entire holiday weekend though but try to get online and we'll keep you company :)

Literary Feline said...

Have fun! I'm sorry you have to come back early for work. That really sucks. :-( I look forward to reading your upcoming review!

Staci said...

Have fun!! I'm sorry that you have to head back earlier than everyone else!!

Iliana said...

Tara, what a bummer that you have to come back to work during the holiday weekend but hope you guys did enjoy some time together, relaxing and having fun!

Tara said...

Thanks everyone! We had a good time. Kathy, you were right!